Information about you
- To create a personal account for the client on our website and enable various departments to track the past and current records of orders.
- To enable us to receive comments and feedback from our clients about our products and services.
- To enable our support department to get in touch with our clients in case of any situation or emergency.
- All information and data we receive from our customers is stored safely in our server as our company has invested highly in reliable protection systems.
- Our clients’ data and information is protected in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) system.
- Cookies are only placed on a client’s computer hard drive only after we receive permission.
- By using our cookies files, we can monitor and track all client’s activities on our website. Cookies are essential in enabling us to receive valuable information to help us improve our services and website.
- We cannot use a client’s cookies without authorization.
Giving Information to Third Parties
- We do not in any way share a client’s personal information with a third party or organization.
- The database on a client’s personal information is only available to our company’s authorized staff.
Online Children Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- All activities of Gpamarket are in line with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
- We do not offer our services and products to persons less than 13 years old.
- Clients and users of the website should read the Terms and Conditions to have a better understanding of their rights and what is expected of them.
- By using our services, individuals are deemed to have automatically accepted our Terms and Conditions as well as policies as presented in the website.